BattleStrats PTFO Mature Gaming Clan

Toggle shoutbox Shout Out Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Alpine gremlin : (28 February 2015 - 02:25 PM) Perhaps, but hey, I orignally went and bought an entire PC just to play a select few games so I can`t really judge. :P
@  Mister Maf : (28 February 2015 - 01:16 PM) Is it bad that I just went and bought a GTX 970, yet continue to just play Knights of the Old Republic?
@  Dbl Incertion : (28 February 2015 - 12:59 PM) Amen
@  Grumpy Joe : (27 February 2015 - 11:33 PM) The loss of Leonard Nemoy awakens my mortality....LLAP
@  Alpine gremlin : (24 February 2015 - 05:00 PM) War Thunder just released update 1.47! They added the Maus to the German heavy tankline. Hopefully it is the end tier heavy that they needed to balance the western tanks.
@  Mister Maf : (21 February 2015 - 12:43 PM) Preorder a Bethesda game and you're going to get a messy pile of bugs. :lol: But that's half the fun (assuming it's even playable, which Skyrim in fact was not upon release).
@  Andrew6679 : (20 February 2015 - 08:17 PM) I hope this teaches people not to pre-order games....unless they're made by FromSoftware or Bethesda.
@  Dbl Incertion : (19 February 2015 - 10:32 AM) As usual review embargo = ultimate failure thank goodness my review spidey sense said " NO "I didn't waste money on a PS4 for that game.

(View All Videos) Toggle Members Videos

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      02 Jan
    Conal Cuan

Simple joys of step-fatherhood. Teaching the kid the diarrhea song for endless hours of spousal enjoyment and brightening up those parent/teacher conferences.

• Photo
      04 Dec
    TheBMT

The irony of playing a game called Destiny is the fact that so many people are giving up their actual Destiny in reality for a virtual world. Something Im guilty of myself and fight daily.

• Photo
      05 Nov
    ParadoxPP

It's been a long time since I've last visited battlestrats (college). Apparentely, the same old folk is here, how are you guys?

Show comments (4)
View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

hypnosis is real