Battlefield 3 BREAKING NEWS - Full Reveal with New details on the AC130 Gunship & Armored Kill DLC. Find out what Aftermath gameplay will look like and MORE! Subscribe for MORE! Follow me @TwTheRedDragon for the latest BF3 News.
- To get the AC-130 your team must capture a Base on the map. -
- 2 Gunner Seats - 2 Weapons | 20 MM 25Mm Cannon - 105MM - 1 360 degree anti air gun
- AC-130 gives jets something to do - protect
- Gunners in the AC-130 Can deploy flares
- CAN BE SHOT DOWN - Respawns like normal vehicles - If the enemy team has captured the base then it will respawn for them
- As long as your team holds the AC-130 - you can use it as a mobile spawn beacon - Use it tactically to spawn in over bases as it circles the sky - It is on a guided circle formation. You can spawn on it even if people are occupying the gunner seats.
- Endgame introduces motorcycles
- Aftermath will be a pack featuring Iran after a major earthquake
- Bandar desert - biggest map in BF history - all are really Big maps in Armored Kill - (Other Themes besides desert possibly)
- Mobile Artillery is weak on defense - must have a good position or have defenders
- Dumb Fired or Target Designated?? - Not Sure - they are still tweaking to make sure its not overpowering - Not Point and Click
- No Infantry weapons in AK - just vehicles
- Spectator Mode in Files? RUMOR Not Yet Confirmed