BattleStrats PTFO Mature Gaming Clan

Toggle shoutbox Shout Out Open the Shoutbox in a popup

@  Dbl Incertion : (30 March 2015 - 10:11 AM) BTW I made about 3 million $ and leveled up to 87 in like 2 days by using objective boost during the dbl xp event and driving the cars in Hotwire. Its rediculously lopsided how much money and XP you get driving or being a passenger in those cars. Even with out dbl xp/money. Anyway its also an easy way to get to operator Tier 4 10 times as part of the .300 blackout unlock.
@  Dbl Incertion : (30 March 2015 - 10:07 AM) Yea BMT those vids were sweet. I need to catch up on Nightfall series. But halo is shaping up to be a all new epic. Turning on the big dog seems a bit too pedestrian but they made it look awesome. Cant wait for it to come out. Disrelated news. BFH is the birth child of CoD and BF. Their biggest map feels like half the size of back to karkand. But its still fun and has its BF moments. I bought the season pass im sure its worth it this time around.... Maybe... and if not 10.27.2015!!!!
@  dukebdfan980 : (30 March 2015 - 08:45 AM) My first attempt at a youtube video. The audio isn't great, I'll need to find a better way of recording for the next one. Likes, comments, and constructive criticism are all appreciated.  https://youtu.be/-7iecqTNtAY
@  cbaker96 : (30 March 2015 - 07:23 AM) I will be buying Hardline today...ready for a new game.  I can honestly say that I am considering buying an Xbox just for Halo...I seriously have a sickness!
@  TheBMT : (29 March 2015 - 10:16 PM) annnnnnd I just had a halo-gasm from those new live action trailers.  So stoked, esp after watching Nightfall two days ago with Locke in it.  Prob the only series that will get me to buy the Xbox1
@  Andrew6679 : (29 March 2015 - 09:24 PM) Haha that's so awesome!
@  TheBMT : (29 March 2015 - 05:45 PM) Sooo in small world news.  One of my employees asks me if I ever heard of Battlestrats.  Turns out her bf recognized me on Facebook from me being on here when my profile pic worked.
@  Myelencephalous : (29 March 2015 - 05:44 PM) I am now a proud of 2 PS4's.   One is updating, the other is being sent to Sony for fixing.
@  Michrulejj : (29 March 2015 - 05:22 PM) I'll be honest with this review. BFH, it is different. I can see how people will either Love it or absolutely hate it.  I personally think it's a nice change, and can see how it could have tons of potential if you run with a full squad or a team that actually plays the objective.  I will also say I have not lagged or been D'ced yet on BFH, which compared to how BF4 was, sells it for me.  haha  My honest opinion and knowing you, you will rage and get very mad but I would suggest you getting it.  I enjoy it.
@  TheRealJoshLem : (29 March 2015 - 03:10 PM) Can I get a few honest reviews of Battlefield: Hardline from you guys? I am debating picking it up; it looks like a lot of fun but I've been hearing mixed reviews.
@  Michrulejj : (29 March 2015 - 02:15 PM) Also @THE RED DRAGON How was the process of getting your PS4?  May order a Xbox One later today.  Just want to know how did it go.
@  Michrulejj : (29 March 2015 - 11:44 AM) Does anyone know if Platoons on Battlelog still have the 100 Member cap?  Just curious as there are not separate platoons for Hardline.
@  THE RED DRAGON : (28 March 2015 - 10:34 PM) nice DBM!
@  DBMgamer : (28 March 2015 - 09:15 PM) Holy crap I'm #4 on Destiny's Reddit site:  https://lh3.googleus...7-no/Reddit.JPG
@  THE RED DRAGON : (28 March 2015 - 04:30 PM) <p>I had something similar happen early on with XBO - like DBM said - try a hard reset first. &nbsp;It fixed my prob</p>
@  DBMgamer : (28 March 2015 - 04:22 PM) Have you tried a Hard reset?  I think if you hold the Power button for 30 second the PS4 will beep and reset.  I know this worked for me on the PS3, but I've not needed to try it on PS4
@  Myelencephalous : (28 March 2015 - 03:55 PM) I need help guys - my PS4 stopped feeding video to any monitor/TV.  I've tried multiple HDMI cables, multiple TV's.  My PS3 runs perfectly fine with all HDMI cables and HDMI jacks, so those are not the issue.  The only thing I can say is that it must be the receiving jack on the console.  Does anyone know how to fix this?  I'm trying to avoid having to send it to Sony.
@  THE RED DRAGON : (28 March 2015 - 01:04 PM) Gamefly said they shipped it Mon....its Sat....mail just ran...no bloodborne :(
@  Andrew6679 : (28 March 2015 - 12:06 PM) Did anyone else pick up Bloodborne? How are you liking it? I thihnk I'd give it a 9.5/10
@  Dbl Incertion : (25 March 2015 - 12:36 PM) Yea its a good deal!
@  TheBMT : (25 March 2015 - 11:25 AM) lmao @DBL... id be there with ya if I had the cash.  That xbox 1 Halo version is awfully tempting right now.
@  Dbl Incertion : (25 March 2015 - 10:23 AM) BMT - Pre paid for the silly $250 edition of halo 5 because im that excited for it.
@  Andrew6679 : (25 March 2015 - 10:15 AM) Is anyone here still playing Black Ops 1 like I am?
@  smokelessforman : (24 March 2015 - 09:51 PM) tip on the mac-10.  do team death match, walk 20 feet and place cameras at your spawn around choke points.  got 3 coins in 5 matches in TDM.  2 coins the rest of the day on blood money.  they have to fix the cameras.  very frustrating.
@  TheBMT : (23 March 2015 - 08:21 PM) soooo no chatter bout the teaser trailer of Halo 5?
@  Michrulejj : (23 March 2015 - 09:49 AM) Getting Hardline later today or tomorrow.  Hopefully some of the PS guys take a small break from Destiny and we could squad up.
@  Dbl Incertion : (21 March 2015 - 07:12 AM) http://finance.yahoo...ml?noRedirect=1

(View All Videos) Toggle Members Videos

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      05 Nov
    ParadoxPP

It's been a long time since I've last visited battlestrats (college). Apparentely, the same old folk is here, how are you guys?

Show comments (4)
View All Updates

Photo
- - - - -

Antigame

8 replies to this topic

#1 Oneshot

Oneshot

Novice Strategist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 10:17 AM

Antigame is a tool used in Ogame which you can download for mozilla firefox. You can read more about it here and download it here. This si completely legal and gives you a bunch of extra features that can be used to make the game more fun and easier with stuff like telling you the amt of resources you get per hour on the main page and telling you extra stuff about espionage reports and a link to a battle counter.

#2 krazycarl

krazycarl

Innocent Bystander

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 250 posts
  • krazycarl

Posted 02 February 2010 - 11:11 AM

Antigame is a tool used in Ogame which you can download for mozilla firefox. You can read more about it here and download it here. This si completely legal and gives you a bunch of extra features that can be used to make the game more fun and easier with stuff like telling you the amt of resources you get per hour on the main page and telling you extra stuff about espionage reports and a link to a battle counter.

VERY NICE!!!

Posted Image

#3 THE RED DRAGON

THE RED DRAGON

Co-Creator

• Administrators
  • 4,665 posts
  • TwTheRedDragon
  • THE RED DRAGON

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:38 PM

Really good find - Could have used this for the last 6 months!

#4 Guest_Heretic_*

Guest_Heretic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 02:52 PM

Awesome!!
highly recommend

#5 Wired Parrott

Wired Parrott

Strategist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Wired Parrott

Posted 02 February 2010 - 04:35 PM

Looks like some nice stuff in that. Might take me a bit to figure out all of its functionality.

#6 Oneshot

Oneshot

Novice Strategist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 February 2010 - 06:19 PM

Looks like some nice stuff in that. Might take me a bit to figure out all of its functionality.

There is a ton of stuff about espionage probing and more stuff that I cant use yet in Fornax but heard it was amazing.
(Heard From Wolf)

#7 Guest_Heretic_*

Guest_Heretic_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2010 - 08:47 PM

Yeah I'm running Barym, Draco, and Fornax and it is pretty nifty, even the simple graphical changed and colors and what not are much more appealing

#8 JLesinski

JLesinski

Community Director

• Administrators
  • 1,794 posts
  • JLesinski3409

Posted 15 February 2010 - 12:58 PM

Is that compatible with chrome or I have to go back to firefox to use it?

Posted Image

#9 Wired Parrott

Wired Parrott

Strategist

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts
  • Wired Parrott

Posted 15 February 2010 - 03:16 PM

As far as I know it is just for firefox. Perhaps if chrome has an addon that can run scripts you could give it a try.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users