- Maps of course. The backbone of any multiplayer shooter are the maps. For Brink that probably means some new Campaign Chapters to continue the story maybe some "What If" chapters. Either way though we need some new maps because the ones we have already are getting stale because you play them over and over again too much. I would like to see these new maps feature longer or more objectives per map. Also the main objectives should include a lot more soldier orientated plant the bombs. It seems as of right now it's mainly the engineers job to do main objectives. I think having one main objective for each class per map would be a good rule of thumb to go by with some maps having two or three for some classes. Like Soldier must plant bomb, then operative hacks something, then Soldier plants bombs again, then engineer must repair something, any class must take the package somewhere, and finally escort something out for either medic or engineer.
- New Clothing options. Brink is in a lot of ways about customization so easily one of the first things that comes to mind for DLC is clothing options. Head wear, face paints, tattoos, jackets, shirts, pants there's a lot of room for additional content to be added.
- New Weapon options. I would say some more guns would never hurt. It would be interesting to see some new heavy guns like flamethrowers or something too. Could bring a lot of additional content to the game. More Light Rifles too. They could also give us different weapon attachments, preferably the preorder ones like pop can silencer and the exclusive guns from Walmart and Amazon.
- New Class Abilities + Raise Level Cap to bring these in. As long as they could keep it balanced I would be all for raising the level cap allowing you to further progress your character and giving us additional abilities to have something to work towards. I'de like the spy to be able to unlike a late level upgrade to their disguise so where no-one not even other spies can detect them.
- Last but certainly not least, NEW GAME MODES. I know I know... it's not about Team Deathmatch but honestly would it hurt to add a team deathmatch in or a capture the flag mode in? It would at least shut those people up and I actually think Brink could be fun with those game modes. A team orientated Team Deathmatch with you buffing your allies and stuff would be a fresh change but sometimes people just want to not have to think about changing classes and attacking the objective and just want to kill. Whether or not they ever add in TDM I think they really should consider CTF. CTF matches are highly based around teamwork. Your team has to split up and not only defend your flag but capture the enemy flag. They could put a Brink twist on it like capture the intel case or something but I think it would be a good way to keep the players on the game and give us additional content.
What do you guys think?
Edited by Cipher 8, 23 May 2011 - 09:16 PM.